The curriculum is the content of lessons: the knowledge and skills that students are expected to acquire as they progress through school.
The co-curriculum provides enriching experiences beyond the classroom that support the holistic development of each individual. Through co-curricular involvement, we hope that students will:
- Try something new to discover new potential interests and skills.
- Engage & develop current interests and skills.
- Develop their leadership and interpersonal skills
- Live out our school values
- Make a difference to our community and to society
Our co-curricular programme is about creating enriching experiences that ignite a spark; lead to another question or nurture a quiet confidence. It's the chance to try something new; to challenge body and mind; to follow the 'what-if'; to try; perhaps to decide it's not for you; but to be encouraged to explore another path.