Wyvern St Edmund’s is proud to be a founding member of the Magna Learning Partnership, a growing multi academy trust of schools in the local area.
The core aim of our partnership is to improve and further develop the quality of education provision across Salisbury and the surrounding villages for the benefit of all young people in the area, by creating a sustainable education partnership that, through the achievements of its young people enhances the reputation of education across Salisbury.
Magna Learning Partnership is a mixed MAT of Church, Foundation and Community Schools. We develop and model British values in all our schools and uphold Christian characteristics in our Church schools. In doing so, we ensure that our children and young people are prepared for 21st century life in all its fullness.
‘Let your light shine ’. Matthew 5:16
The partner schools have a commitment to collaborate & support each other to:
- Enhance curriculum breadth, quality and flexibility across all partner schools
- Share good practice and innovation, in order to establish a hub of excellence within Salisbury
- Raise educational standards and aspirations across Salisbury
- Share the great practice, skills, expertise and facilities that exist across the partner schools
- Explore ways to be more effective through sharing resources, reducing costs and delivering services more efficiently.
Chief Executive Officer: Ms Sarah Busby
Address: MLP, Wyvern St Edmund’s, Church Road, Salisbury, SP1 1RD
Wyvern College and St. Edmund’s School became part of Magna Learning Partnership on 1st April 2017.
The company names changed from Wyvern College and St Edmund’s School to Magna Learning Partnership on that date. Magna Learning Partnership is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Company Registration Number: 7865850
Registered Office: Church Road, Laverstock, Salisbury, SP1 1RD
- Annual Accounts
- Register of Business Interests
- Staff costs - higher paid staff in year ended 31 August 2020
Information regarding the MLP Members and Board of Trustees is available on the MLP website: